The PvP Gauntlet is a mixture of Best of the Best, Last Man Standing, and King of the Hill.
This is an automated event. We are testing it to gain feedback and ensure it is bug-free.
Assuming all goes well, this event will run at the same time weekly. More times can be added if it is popular.
- You must be a Knight, Lord Knight or Baby Knight to join. Future Gauntlets will involve other classes.
- One hour before the event at 12:00 UTC, an announcement will open registrations.
- Talk to the PvP Keeper to register. You can do this any time after 12:00 UTC until 12:59 UTC.
- If you logout you will need to re-register.
- Registrations close at 13:00 UTC.
- You will automatically be warped to the event map once registrations close.
- 1 vs 1 duels until there is only one player left.
- Duels are 45 seconds long.
- If both players are alive after 45 seconds, the winner is determined by damage dealt.
- If you lose your duel, you are eliminated from the event.
- If you win your duel, you can choose to sub out or keep fighting.
- Next fighter is a random fighter, or an eligible player can choose to participate in the next duel.
- PVP Settings/Rules
- The following cards are DISABLED
- Valkyrie Randgris Card (4407)
- Lord of Death Card (4276)
- Whitesmith Card (4361)
- Metaling Card (4341)
- Wickebine Tres Card (4348)
- RSX-0806 Card (4342)
- The following items are DISABLED
- Mailbreaker (13032)
- Swordbreaker (13031)
- Coma is DISABLED
- Consumables like Stat Foods are allowed
- HP Recovering items are DISABLED
- SP Recovering items are allowed
- BG Consumables are allowed
- Teleporting items are DISABLED
- ALL MATCHES ARE FINAL. As this is an automated event, there will be no GM intervention unless a bug prevents the event from finishing on its own.
- 1x Event Credit to the winner. Winner = last fighter standing.
- War Badges and Mini-Game Credits for participating in duels.
- The amount you receive depends on how many consecutive duels you win. Prize starts at 1 MGC & 12 WB, then stacks for winning consecutive duels.
- Consolation prize: 1 MGC and 4 WB.
You can watch a demo video below: