Hello, starting out new !

Member No.
Hello, I'm Isaac, from Malaysia, I've played many servers before and probably the longest I've played and also having the most memories would be XileRO / DreamerRO. I have more free time on my hands recently so I decided to jump back into the only game that I played during my childhood and also all the way to my adulthood, but decided to get into a new server and try it out, I remember playing BlackoutRO briefly a long time ago, but then went hiatus shortly after. Here I am again, coming back to this server, hoping to stay for good, if it all works well.

So hi everyone !

Dex

King of Beast
Member No.
Guild
Egg
this server is dead

Member No.
From
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Hello, I'm Isaac, from Malaysia, I've played many servers before and probably the longest I've played and also having the most memories would be XileRO / DreamerRO. I have more free time on my hands recently so I decided to jump back into the only game that I played during my childhood and also all the way to my adulthood, but decided to get into a new server and try it out, I remember playing BlackoutRO briefly a long time ago, but then went hiatus shortly after. Here I am again, coming back to this server, hoping to stay for good, if it all works well.

So hi everyone !
if you're fine playing with 15 people (mostly 8 and AFK) then welcome

Reign

Developer
Member No.
From
Yggdrasil
Guild
Descent
IGN
Reignfield

Edit: Revive it with edo-tensei.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)