Register per below:UPDATE: WE HAVE CONCLUDED OUR POLL AND WITH 50% OF THE VOTE WE ARE GOING TO START THIS EVENT ON SATURDAY NOV 17/2018 16:00UTC.
Hello Everyone! The promised monthly PvP is back again. We are sincerely apologizing for the lack of events like this recently but wait no longer because we have a new set of Event GMs to cater your needs! If you want to know who they are just visit this LINK!
Now, let's go for the Event details below.
What: 7v7 PvP Tournament
When: 17th of November, Saturday.
Mechanics of the Event:
- UTC: 16:00 (@servertime)
- US East: 11:00
- Philippines: 24:00 (Midnight between Saturday & Sunday)
- Germany: 17:00
- Canberra, Australia: 03:00 (Monday)
Rules and Restrictions:
- The Tournament will be Single Elimination. (It means once defeated you're out.)
- Winner of a match is determined from the Best of 3. For the grand finale, Best of 5.
- The Map the event will take place on is Warcage. (Map will be open days before the Event for you guys to see.)
- Teams will be dispelled upon entering the battle arena.
- Job repetition is not allowed. Dancers, Bard, and Babies are considered as different jobs.
- Each team will have ONLY ONE rematch if any member of the team disconnects, after which all matches are final.
- Teams are allowed to bring in one substitute in the event of missing teammates or technical difficulties.
- Players MUST play on their own account to be eligible for all rewards.
- Players found aiding others to play on their accounts for bound rewards will be severely punished.
- HP recovery items are disabled. (Box of Panting is allowed)
- Teleportation items are disabled.
- Participants are allowed to use stats food.
- The usage of COMA in any form are strictly prohibited with the exception of "Tarot" skill of Bard and Gypsy classes.
- All other PvP rules/mechanics apply.
Substitutes are only entitled to a consolation prize if he/she participates in the match more than the disconnected person. In this case, the substitute(s) will be treated as the 7th person and the disconnected person is treated as the substitute(s).
Skills NOT Allowed:
- Asura Strike
- Ninja Jump
- Bio Cannibalize
- All Marriage Skills
- Trick Dead
- Marionette Control
- Ice Wall
- Moonlit Water Mill
- Loki's Veil
- Emergency Call
- High Jump
1st Place 2nd Place 3rd Place Account bound costume Dark Randgris Helm (#ID: 5373)
A choice between Classic Loot Box 1 (#ID: 27504) or
Classic Loot Box 2 (#ID: 27505)
$200 USD donation to a valid and registered charity. You must provide a link to the website of a valid charity in your registration form. $100 USD donation to a valid and registered charity. You must provide a link to the website of a valid charity in your registration form. $50 USD donation to a valid and registered charity. You must provide a link to the website of a valid charity in your registration form. 30 days Rental RWC Gold Dragon Helm  (#ID: 5451) (Effect: Increase damage inflicted against Demi-human monsters by 10%. Increases resistances against Demi-human monster by 5%. Impossible to refine the item).
30 days Rental RWC Silver Dragon Helm  (#ID:5452) (Effect: Increase damage inflicted against Demi-human monsters by 7%. Increases resistances against Demi-human monster by 3%. Impossible to refine the item).
30 days rental RWC Copper Dragon Helm  (#ID:5453) (Effect: Increase damage inflicted against Demihuman monsters by 5%. Increases resistances against Demi-human monster by 1%. Impossible to refine the item).
2x Event Credit
1x Event Credit
1x Event Credit
50% of the DC buy-in prize pool split evenly
between the team
30% of the DC buy-in prize pool split evenly
between the team
20% of the DC buy-in prize pool split evenly
between the team
Players will be displayed on the BG waiting arena until the next monthly tournament winners are crowned. In the event where substitutes are used during the tournament, the player that participates the least will not be displayed.
Consolation Prizes (all participants including victors):
How to Register:
- 600x War Badges
There will be a buy-in of 1 Donation Credit per each member of the team for a total of 7DC per team. This will be redistributed to the Top 3 Teams. Please contact a GM via @request of through discord when you are able to pay the buy-in fee of 1DC per member of a team.
Reply this thread with the following format:
PLEASE POST YOUR IN-GAME NAME, THANK YOU!
Party Name: Best GMs
Member 1: Hrist
Member 2: Deceit
Member 3: Coojo
Member 4: Collaboration
Member 5: Alphabet
Member 6: Touhou
Member 7: Bunki
All registered participants will be posted below
PAID AND VALIDATED TEAMS:
All details are subject to change including but not limited to rewards, rules and match details.
The charities will need to be specified by the winning teams within a week after the victory. Each charity has to be able to receive money via PayPal or US credit card, and if the charity cannot be found or otherwise able to be contacted, the staff will request that the winning team choose a different one.
Party Name: Team Amalina
Member 1: Kriegs (Leader)
Member 2: [Champ] anup (Co-Leader)
Member 3: D u P a n 9 (Macai 1)
Member 4: White*** (Manager)
Member 5: SomeBody Need Love (Macai 2 )
Member 6: Van Nathan (Personal Assistant Leader/Contact Person/Macai 3)
Member 7: Mad Physician (GodFather of Macai)
Sub : /3evy (50-50)